As New Jersey wedding photographers we get a very “up-close and personal” view of the many wedding venues available across the Garden State. These are some of our favorite venues – each of them has their own charm and all of them treat the clients impeccably.
- Rock Island Lake Club: The Rock Island Lake Club, located in Sparta, has been dazzling wedding goers ever since it opened in 2014. Notably, this rustic lakefront setting is one of the few wedding venues in New Jersey that offers a public pledge for their support of marriage equality. But that’s just one of many reasons couples would choose to host their special days here. The picturesque setting is second to none, with a beautiful lake that features a dock, beach, and, of course, a rocky island with a cascading waterfall, which plays host to many couples seeking the perfect backdrop for photos. An expansive deck and a covered veranda below each span the length of the clubhouse. The gorgeously appointed ballroom accommodates up to 200 guests and features large windows and French doors leading to the outdoors. The stone and stucco-clad exterior perfectly complements the nature that surrounds this popular location. rockislandlakeclub.com
- Bear Brook Valley: Bear Brook Valley is the sister venue to Rock Island Lake Club in Fredon, NJ. It’s a full service wedding venue that prides itself in its “upscale rustic-ness”. Bear Brook Valley has many unique features including the Silo Suite almost a venue within the venue with private rooms and open areas. The main building has been completed renovated since its former life as the clubhouse of a golf course. The course isn’t open but the views and vistas over the rolling hills remain. Bear Brook Valley caters only to one wedding party per day so make sure you get your booking in early! https://www.bearbrookvalley.com/
- Crystal Springs Resort: This NJ wedding venue is a sprawling four-season golf and spa resort (the largest in the Northeast!). Tucked away at the top of the state in a little town called Hamburg, Crystal Springs boasts two hotels (including one of the only AAA four-diamond hotels in New Jersey, six golf courses, two spas, five different wedding venues, and nine restaurants! While that in and of itself is impressive, the resort also plays host to what it claims is the continent’s most spectacular wine cellar, and the entire property is surrounded by mountains and valleys that offer stunning views. This is a perfect place for a destination wedding, since the property’s many activities and amenities cater to nearly every type of interest, ensuring all of your guests have the time of their lives. The venue accommodates up to 300 guests at once. crystalgolfresort.com
- Smoke Rise Village Inn: The Smoke Rise Village Inn is an award winning venue located within the exclusive Smoke Rise community on the far North Eastern edge of Morris County. The Inn operates as a restaurant and bar during the week and transforms into an elegant wedding venue at the weekend. The buildings date back to the 1800’s and the Inn has been offering fine cuisine and exceptional service since 1947! The Smoke Rise Village Inn caters to just wedding reception at a time. http://smokerisevillageinn.com/
- Lake Mohawk Country Club: Located right on the boardwalk overlooking Lake Mohawk, the Lake Mohawk Country Club is one of North Jersey’s favorite wedding venues. Conveniently situated right in the center of downtown Sparta with plenty of nearby parking the venue appeals to locals and out-of-towners alike. The history of Lake Mohawk and the clubhouse dates back to the 1920’s and the building itself is listed on national and state registers of historic places. With a maximum capacity of 225 the Lake Mohawk Country Club is an ideal choice for many planning a smaller New Jersey wedding. https://lakemohawkcc.com/index.cfm
- The Palace at Somerset Park: a top-rated New Jersey wedding venue, the Palace at Somerset Park features three sweeping ballrooms along with a variety of indoor and outdoor ceremony settings. With dramatic touches such as balconies, fountains, and fireplaces, and outdoor terraces, the Palace truly lives up to its name. An ideal venue for large weddings, the Palace, which is located in Somerset, can accommodate up to 800 guests (and has a 150-guest minimum). palacesomersetpark.com
- The Park Savoy: The Park Savoy, located in Florham Park, offers couples searching for NJ wedding venues a grand ballroom replete with a host of stunning features, including wall-to-wall windows and gorgeous fireplace. The surrounding gardens are the perfect place for an outdoor ceremony and cocktail hour. This New Jersey wedding venue can host up to 350 guests, and features an extensive array of menu choices and add-ons to make your special day unique. parksavoy.com
No matter where you host your affair, we can find the most picturesque settings for your wedding photos as well as offer unique ideas for backdrops you may not have considered! It’s just one of the ways we help you make your wedding dreams come true, and the sooner you book us, the more time we’ll have to offer suggestions for a picture-perfect day. Call Craig Collins Photography today at 973-335-1505!